Air Inline Flow Speed Control Pneumatic Valve 3/8″ Tube OD Composite Push In To Connect Fitting
WIC Valve PFV Series composite flow speed control air valve one touch push in fitting equipped with a convenient one touch release button that provides a easy and quick tubing connections with no special tools required. Our unique stainless collect design offers a secure connections that hold the tube firmly without restricting flow. Yet the special adjustment needle design provides a high precision air flow adjustment.
|Air Flow Controller Fitting Specifications|
|Operating Pressure||0 – 150 PSI||0 – 990 kpa|
|Vacuum||0 – 29.5 in Hg||750 mm Hg|
|Operating Temperature||0 – 60 °C||32 to 140°F|
|Recommended Tubing Material||Polyurethane, Nylon, Polyethylene, Polypropylene.|
|Air Flow Control Valve Material of Construction|
|Plastic Body||PBT (Polybutylene terephthalate)|
|Metal Body||Nickel Plated Brass|
|Release Button||POM (Poly oxy methylene copolymer)|
|Grip Ring||Stainless Steel|
Schematic of Flow Control Valve Construction:
Fitting Installation and Removal Guide:
How to install the tubing into fitting:
1) Cut the tubing square ensure the outside diameter is free of score marks and no burrs.
2) Simply push tubing past the O-ring to the internal tube dead stop by hand.
3) Pull the tubing back gently to ensure it is secure for leakproof connections.
How to remove the tubing from fitting:
1) Press evenly on both sides of the release button against fitting body, keep the release button (collet) depressed and held in this position
2) Pull the tubing to slide out.
|Dimensions||3.00 × 1.00 × 1.00 in|